Synergy Consultants appreciates that every industry has its own nuances in terms of business challenges, management styles, skill sets, practices and compensation norms. Therefore, we are organized through Internal Industry Experts as Practice Heads who constantly monitor the business and talent development trends of their respective Practice Areas.
In our quest to provide a focused approach, we have a well-organized Research Teams that tracks all areas of interest to our Consultants and Clients.
Some of the key Industry Practice areas are:
- Industrial / Manufacturing: including Automotive, Manufacturing, Metals, Chemicals, & Plastics, Paints & Chemical Processing, Engineering, Transportation, Distribution, Engineering & Process industries
- FMCG, Consumer & Retail: including Consumer Services, Electronics & Consumer Durables, Food & food Processing, Beverage and Health & Beauty, Luxury & Branded Goods, Retail, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Leisure, Travel & Hospitality etc.
- Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Life Sciences: including Medical devices and supplies, pharmaceutical & API manufacturers, Research & Development, Clinical studies, Life Sciences companies, Bio-technology & bio-informatics, etc.
- Financial Services & Banking: including Commercial, Retail & Private Banking, Consumer Finance, Debt and Equity Capital Markets, Insurance & Fund Companies, Investment Banking, Investment Management, Private Equity etc.
- Energy & Infrastructure: including Power, Oil & Gas, Transmission & Distribution, Water & Waste Management, Clean Tech, Coal & Mining, Construction & Procurement, Renewable and Green Energy, Real Estate, etc.
- High Technology: including Information Technology, Communication Systems, telecommunications, Consulting Services, internet / E-commerce, Software, Hardware & Electronics etc.
- Education: including Senior Academic & management Appointments, Higher Education, Universities, colleges, Research bodies & Institutes, Educational Support organizations, Art & Culture, etc.
Similarly, some of the key Functional Practice areas are:
- Finance & Accounts: including Budgeting & Costing, Internal Audit, Taxation etc
- Human Resources including Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, etc
- Information Technology: IT Infrastructure, ERP, SAP
- Legal: including Regulatory & Compliance, Corporate Affairs,
- Supply Chain: including Procurement, Supply, Logistics, Warehousing, Distribution, etc